Varo is now Varo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC; the first all-digital consumer bank in the country! Until now, we’ve been partnering with The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC to provide bank accounts.
As Varo Bank, N.A. we provide the accounts and hold your deposits ourselves — deposits are insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC. We’ll continue to offer you the same great services and benefits, plus so much more, like enhanced security, Varo Advance, and credit building.
What stays the same:
- No minimum balances
- No monthly or hidden fees
- Get paid up to two days early with direct deposit*
- 55,000+ fee-free Allpoint® ATMs** at places you already shop, like Target, Walgreens, and CVS
- High-yield savings accounts
- Tools to help you build up your savings automatically, like Save Your Change and Save Your Pay
- Send money instantly with Varo to Varo
- Friendly, Utah-based Customer Service available 7 days a week (except federal holidays)
- The safety and security of branchless, 24/7 mobile banking
- The Varo Bank app
- Your Varo Bank debit card with contactless payment so you can safely and conveniently tap to pay
- Your account number and routing number — we’ve closed your existing bank account
- More products down the road, like Varo Advance and Varo Believe
- You’ll be able to do more of your banking on our website, outside of just the app
*Early access to direct deposit funds depends on timing of the payer’s submission of deposits. We generally post such deposits on the day they are received which may be up to 2 days earlier than the payer’s scheduled payment date.
**There is no fee to withdraw money from any Allpoint® ATM. There is a $2.50 ATM cash withdrawal fee assessed by Varo Bank for all non-Allpoint® ATM transactions (out of network transactions). The ATM operator may charge an additional fee.