Once you’ve received the message in your Varo app that it’s time to make the move to Varo Bank, confirmed your contact info, and received your new Varo Bank Visa® Debit Card, it’ll be time to download the new Varo Bank app! If you haven't, keep using your existing Varo app and debit card.
- Download the new Varo Bank app and activate your card in the app.
- Your account info and direct deposit will transfer automatically.
- When you have a minute, update your direct deposit info with your employer or payer. Find your new account number and routing number in the new Varo Bank app by tapping Move Money > Direct Deposit. Direct deposits set up for your old account will automatically deposit into your new account for 60 days. Update this info with your employer as soon as you can!
- Confirm that the accounts you want linked to your new Varo Bank Account are already linked. Tap Accounts > See Linked Accounts.
- Use our secure automatic card updating tool to update your bills, autopays, and subscriptions like Netflix and Uber.
- Add your new card to digital wallets like Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Carry your new Varo Bank debit card and cut up your old debit card.