If you don’t see the option to apply for Varo Believe in your Varo Bank app, you may not be eligible for the card yet. Keep using your Varo Bank debit card and be sure to establish direct deposit.
When eligible, you will be invited to apply. You can apply for the Varo Believe Program if you have:
- Qualifying direct deposits* totaling $500 or more in the past 90 days.
- Active use of your Varo Bank Account without any negative balances or an overdue Varo Advance.
- Additional qualifications apply.
*The following deposit transactions into your Varo Bank Account are NOT considered qualifying direct deposits:
- ACH Transfers made using your Varo Bank Account number and routing number, including:
- Transfers from an account held in your name at another bank, brokerage firm, or other financial institution whether from the Varo Bank Account holder or a third party; or
- Transfers from digital wallets or Peer to Peer (P2P) services, including, but not limited to, PayPal, Venmo, Square, and ApplePay Cash.
- Non-Payroll transfers made to the Varo Visa® Debit Card via Visa® Direct from digital wallets or P2P services, including, but not limited to, PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, GooglePay, Facebook, or other similar transfers.
- Cash deposits made via Third Party Money Transfer Services, including but not limited to the Green Dot® Network.
- Mobile Deposit of checks via the Varo Bank Mobile App.
- Varo-to-Varo Transfers received in the Varo Bank Account.